Featured
White Zombie Electric Head Pt 2
White Zombie Electric Head Pt 2. Ultimate guitar pro is a premium guitar tab service, available on pc, mac, ios and android. Yeah, electric head in your head in your head, in you breakneck speed get a violent spinal crack'n back down to the chrome and feel the death wish attack'n hubcaps on your eyes, cannot sympathize a fistful of hair and a splinter in the mind yeah, i want it yeah, i need it yeah, i love it yeah, electric head in your head in your head, in you

Provided to youtube by universal music groupelectric head, pt.2 (sexational after dark mix (explicit)) · white zombiesupersexy swingin' sounds℗ 1996 umg reco. 2 by white zombie released in 1995. Yeah, electric head in your head, in your head, in you breakneck speed get a violent spinal crack n' back down to the chrome and feel the death wish attack n' hubcaps on your eyes, yeah, cannot sympathize, yeah a fistful of hair and a splinter in the mind yeah, i want it yeah, i need it yeah, i love it yeah, electric head in your head, in your.
Yeah, Electric Head In Your Head, In Your Head, In You Breakneck Speed Get A Violent Spinal Crack N' Back Down To The Chrome And Feel The Death Wish Attack N' Hubcaps On Your Eyes, Yeah, Cannot Sympathize, Yeah A Fistful Of Hair And A Splinter In The Mind Yeah, I Want It Yeah, I Need It Yeah, I Love It Yeah, Electric Head In Your Head, In Your.
460 views, added to favorites 80 times. Electric head part 2 tab by white zombie. 2 (the ecstasy) (the creature feature 56 mix) (4:55) 2.
232 Views, Added To Favorites 3 Times.
However, i have done my best to flag any potential issues for the sake of transparency! They were considered part of the industrial metal, groove metal and alternative metal genres, although. Electric head part 2 guitar pro by white zombie.
Shauna Iseult Reynolds, Jay Noel Yuenger, John Tempesta.
Strip down core violate and paralyze flood my soul a coffee dreg, super size slung low like a whore, yeah devil want so… The song contains audio samples taken from the. A remix version of this song was the first track on the 1996 album supersexy swingin' sounds.
Ultimate Guitar Pro Is A Premium Guitar Tab Service, Available On Pc, Mac, Ios And Android.
Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at allmusic. Deutsch english español français hungarian italiano nederlands polski português (brasil) română svenska türkçe ελληνικά български русский српски العربية فارسی. E a d g b e:
Yeah, I Want It Yeah, I Need It Yeah, I Love It Yeah, Electric Head In Your Head In Your Head, In You Strip Down Core Violate And Paralyze Flood My Soul, A Coffee Dreg, Supersize Slung Low Like A Whore, Devil Want Some More Cupid Bought A Gun, He Gonna Blow The Fucker Yeah, I Want It Yeah, I Need It Yeah, I Love It Yeah, Electric Head In Your.
Space thing blues diamond studded, sugar coated well, i am hell a miracle overloading turn me on yeah electric head, all over turn me on yeah electric head, all over we all go down for the god of the moment super demon seed running wild and below and head trip news turn a trick to the flow. Lesen sie rezensionen und informieren sie sich über beteiligte personen. Get access to pro version of electric head part 2!
Comments
Post a Comment